Terms & Conditions
Better Saddles Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at
Our Contact details:
The terms and conditions set out below apply to all transactions on this website. Please read them carefully as use of this website and all orders placed assume acceptance of them.
(1) Only when your order has been dispatched, has your order been accepted, unless we have previously informed you that we do not accept you order or you have cancelled it. Your order may not be accepted if the item is unavailable, if your payment is not authorised, if we have reason to believe the transaction is fraudulent or suspicious or a product is priced or described wrongly.
(2) Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods we will inform you of this and your options as soon as possible. You will not be charged if goods are unavailable.
(3) We cannot guarantee that the colour shades or textures depicted in our photos are exact or accurate due to the unique nature of our products and the limits of photographic technology and video card and monitors. However we do offer a no-risk guarantee should you not be happy.
(4) You have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any unused item within 14 days of delivery as set out in the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013. This excludes custom made or personalised items e.g. our saddles, which are specially ordered and made to your specific design and/or template, as well as second hand saddles and goods. You must send the goods back to our contact address shown at the top of these terms and conditions at your own cost.
(5) You may cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped by us. You may not cancel an order for a custom made item e.g. a saddle, once it has entered manufacture.
(6) Any items which are returned for reasons other than being of faulty manufacture and beyond the 14 days stipulated by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, may incur a charge of 25% handling costs and will only be accepted provided they are returned in the same condition in which they were delivered.
(7) Payments are made in Pounds Sterling. Exchange rate conversions are made at our credit card processing bank’s or PayPal's prevailing rate at the time the payment is taken from your card or account.
(8) Whilst we endeavour to provide accurate prices and descriptions, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of the goods you have ordered, we will notify you and give you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order.
(9) Your acceptance of delivery by courier or Special or Signed For service requires a signature by an adult over the age of 18.
(10) Every effort is made to deliver your goods within the estimated time scales. From time to time delays may occur. We will not be held liable for any failed or late deliveries.
(11) Deliveries outside the U.K. may incur local taxes and import duties, which may involve slight delays. The customer is solely responsible for the payment of any of these additional charges that may be imposed.
(12) Better Saddles Ltd is not registered for UK VAT.
(13) Our credit card processing bank carries out rigorous security checks on all credit and debit card transaction. Should we feel that an order is suspicious or where the details provided do not match the details held by the card issuing bank, we reserve the right to refuse it.
If you choose to pay by Credit or Debit Card, please select the Secure Credit Card payment option when you complete the order form. You will need to provide the 3-digit security code on the back of the card and an issue number for Maestro and Solo cards. Your card details will be taken once you reach the secure payment page so that you can submit your details in complete confidence. We process your credit cards via Sage Pay - a leading payment processor recommended by UK banks.
If you don't want to send your card details via our secure payment page, you can submit them over the telephone using the contact details listed above.
We reserve the right to insist on a Bank Transfer of funds before shipment of goods or you can choose this method yourself.
(14) We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and credit card secure. However, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to your information, unless we are negligent.
(15) We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice to you.
(16) The contract between us shall be governed by the Law of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. If any one or more of these terms shall be found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.