The HM FlexEE Finale treeless saddle is a high-quality saddle at an amazing price! It is built on a leather ‘tree’, a very old method of making a flexible saddle. The FlexEE Finale, as with all Heather Moffett saddles, is ergonomically designed to allow the rider, even a total beginner, to sit in the correct ear/shoulder/hip/heel alignment with ease. The Finale is made with the finest soft European hide and the panels are flocked with pure Jacob's wool. The inner flaps are synthetic in the standard model, but are also available in leather in the Deluxe version. The price of the Standard Finale is £849 and each saddle comes with a full set of gullet plates. The Deluxe Finale is £1,200, including decorative stitching on the knee flap.
The main features of the FlexEE Finale are:
- Finest quality European soft hide leather saddle
- Fully flexible leather tree
- Comes with full set of interchangeable gullet plates and can even be used without
- Removable knee blocks included
- Flocked pure Jacob's wool serge covered panels
- Comfort for both horse and rider
- Sizes 15"-18"
- Comes in Dressage, VSD and GP style
- Black, Havana or London Tan
- Clarino seat and knee pads option at no extra cost (not available in London Tan)
The FlexEE is a hand-made saddle, including the leather tree. Unlike a ready-made wooden or plastic tree, the leather tree takes up half the manufacturing time to make, so adds considerably to the saddler's time taken to make a saddle from start to finish. A leather tree also takes more skill to incorporate into a saddle, as unlike wood or plastic which is solid, leather being flexible, moves the whole time the saddle is being made, adding greatly to the difficulty. The lead time can also vary as we are sometimes waiting on materials imported from the UK which can get held up in customs either end. We hope that you will bear with us, as our manufacturer and ourselves, can only do our best in the face of import and export challenges, and that occasionally lead times will be extended in the case of such events.
The average waiting time for a saddle is 8-10 weeks from the order.
It is possible to purchase the FlexEE saddle and if within 7 days you would like to return it, you will be refunded the purchase price minus a hire fee and postage.
Heather Moffett FlexEE Finale Treeless Saddle
- Brand: Heather Moffett Saddles
- Product Code: FlexEE FINALE
- Availability: Made to order